The ORDRStation App let’s you receive orders from your customers.
To install it you need to have either an Android Tablet (running Android 7+) or an Apple Ipad (running IOS 9+).
To download the App please click the appropriate link.
Install On iPad
Install On Android Tablet
Once downloaded, please login with your email (press Forgot Password) if it is your first time logging in.
Seeing Your Orders
When you first login press the “Start Station” button to enter the orders screen. You MUST leave your tablet in this screen to receive orders.
As long as you are in the orders screen (shown below), the tablet will make a loud noise when a new order is received
- This is the ORDER CODE to match with the Customer’s receipt
- Optional - Completes the order and removes it from the “pending” orders screen.
- Toggle which orders status you can see
- Customers user name - tap to see customer details
- Shows ASAP for Delivery, WFA (Wait For Arrival) or a “Pre order” time
- Change waiting times
The settings screen allows you to configure each order station
- Station Selector. Press to change stations
- The name of your shop
- The Menu Categories sent to the station. Configure these as required.
- The currently selected station.
- Minutes before an order will turn “Red”.
- Add a new Station